Fill in the Blanks
- Fax means ____________ reproduction.
- Fax can be transmitted over normal ____________.
- Fax provides ____________ transmission of almost any documentary material.
- If one modem cannot transmit at the highest speed of the other, both modems agree to ____________ to the next highest speed at which both modems can transmit on the line.
- Shading compensation checks for ____________ in the scanner optical system.
- Data compression reduces the picture information by a factor of from ____________
- Group 3 fax machines are ____________ and can either send or receive at any time.
- Fine resolution requires ____________ the number of lines down the page.
- Group 3 fax machines include a ____________ option.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.