Fill in the Blanks
- On playback the preamplifier provides an ——————— signal for driving a power amplifier.
- The program can be monitored by using the ——————— output of the preamplifier to drive the power amplifier.
- For stereophonic reproduction two ——————— channels are required.
- Stereophonic systems should be suitable for reproduction from monaural systems and ——————— switches are usually incorporated for this purpose .
- The ——————— positions of input, output and power supply, and the earthing and screening arrangements are of particular importance.
- The area of the circuit loops in the output stage should be ———————.
- It is advisable to use ——————— resistors for the collector load and base bias resistors of the input stage.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.