Fill in the Blanks
- The microwave oven uses microwaves of frequency _______.
- Electricity applied to the magnetron is used to create _______.
- 3. The wave reflection system and dual-wave emission system ensure that food is _______.
- All microwave _______ remains inside the oven.
- Waveguides are the _______ hardware.
- Microwave energy is carried through the waveguide by __________________ along its inside walls.
- The microwave oven is a _______ device.
- The anode of a magnetron is at a high _______ potential.
- The thermal protector in a microwave oven is a _______ thermistor.
- In LCD timer with alarm the keypad is the input and both the digital _______ and _______ are the output devices.
- While the microwave oven remains popular there is now a greater demand ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.