Fill in the Blanks
- A dropout consists of a very small section of tape where for some reason no signal has been_______or no_______is picked up.
- Cassette record and playback devices today have an extended frequency response upto_______
- Chromium dioxide tapes enhance the sounds recorded by offering a_______noise level.
- The Dolby circuit boosts the high frequencies during recording and then reduces them in a_______fashion for play back.
- Automatic reverse allows the program material to be played_______the need to eject, turnover and_______the cassette.
- Magnetic locks and guard circuits_______the automobile horns when the tape unit is removed.
- The common denominator in all sound circuits is the_______
- In order for the total system to be most effective ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.