Fill in the Blanks
- Call centres are the heart of radio ____________operation.
- It is usual practice to locate the base-station antenna on top of a hill to gain additional ____________.
- Voltage supplies for mobile equipment range from ____________.
- The base operator continuously ____________ all the incoming signals from all the repeaters.
- The geographical shape of the service area is controlled by the ____________ of the transmitting antenna.
- Adding a new cell will not affect any of the ____________ cells.
- The MSO keeps track of which ____________ are in use in each cell.
- The switchover takes about ____________ and will generally go unnoticed by either mobile unit operator.
- The best overall reception is obtained from a ____________ carphone. ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.