Fill in the Blanks
- White light consists of a mixture of ______________ different colours.
- A ______________ colour can be produced by mixing other colours.
- Hue depends on the ______________wave length of light.
- The amount of white light contained in a colour determines its ______________ level.
- Brightness of a colour is determined by the amount of ______________ contained in it.
- Brightness is an attribute of ______________.
- Saturation is an attribute of ______________ only.
- The human eye responds to each of the three primaries______________.
- The receiving terminal picks up two colour signals, the third colouring signal ______________ is produced by ______________.
- The generation of the chrominance signal involves the ______________ of the luminance ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.