- What is the need for a switching system?
- With the help of a suitable sketch, briefly explain the working of a selecting switch.
- Explain the significance of central points and exchange.
- Write short notes on :
- Manual exchange
- Automatic exchange
- Computer-controlled exchange
- Call-accounting equipment
- Step-by-step principle
- Explain the difference between a rotary-dial telephone and a push-button telephone.
- With the help of a suitable sketch, explain the principle of switching by electromechanical uniselector of one-from-ten outlets.
- Differentiate between a uniselector and a two-motion selector.
- Explain a three-digit numbering scheme with the help of a two-motion selector.
- What are the features of step-by-step selectors? ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.