Fill in the Blanks
- A unlateral track has an ———————form.
- Push-pull tracks are ———————as wide as a single-ended sound track.
- The chief advantage of a push-pull track is the cancellation of——————— harmonics.
- Push-pull sound tracks are reproduced by means of a——————— photoelectric cell.
- The sound track is recorded——————— along the edge of optical film.
- With the magnetic film the sound track is recorded on a ———————stripe of magnetic material, applied to ———————side of the film.
- A woofer and a tweeter may be installed on either side of the screen to——————— the volume of dramatic sound passages.
- ———————type speakers are generally used in the theatre sound systems.
- Theatre sound is most realistic when its ———————is close to the screen.
- The——————— ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.