Fill in the Blanks
- VSB transmission is an _______________ version of AM.
- AM systems are _______________ band systems.
- AM systems suffer from limitations due to _______________.
- Noise has a _______________ effect on signal amplitude.
- An FsM system give a much improved _______________ performance as compared to an AM system.
- Frequency division is proportional to signal _______________.
- The FM process does not increase the _______________ content of the carrier wave.
- FM systems are _______________ band systems.
- The problem with on/off keying is the lack of a _______________.
- If inter-symbol interference is to be avoided, the separation of the tones must be more than _______________ the bit rate.
- 600 Hz separation in FFSK represents the _______________ ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.