Fill in the Blanks
- One convenient feature of TV receivers is their _______ operation.
- Remote control is a system by which one is able to _______ the performance of an equipment placed at a _______.
- Many TV receivers have provisions for operating the _______ remotely from a normal viewing distance.
- The remote system has three main components a sremote transmitter, a remote receiver and the devices at the receiver to effect the change ordered by the remote _______.
- The line of sight and the approximate _______ of the transmitter become important only at the maximum range.
- Each frequency combination represents a specific _______.
- In the PPM method of signal encoding the transmitted signal takes the form of a _______ coded word formed from a succession ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.