- Differentiate between a wireless and a line communication system.
- What are the characteristics of a wireless communication system?
- What are the characteristics of a line communication system?
- Briefly explain the following terms:
- Unidirectional and bidirectional channels
- Multiplexed channels
- Microwave links
- Coaxial cable
- Modes of propagation of radio waves
- Scatter propagation
- Give examples of electromagnetic transducers. With the help of a suitable diagram explain the working of a ring-armature receiver.
- What are the attractive features of common channel signalling (CCS)?
- What are the classes of communication systems? Give examples.
- How telephone networks are interconnected?
- Explain the following ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.