Fill in the Blanks
- ______________ of sound is called reverberation.
- Too long a reverberation time results in ____________ of sound.
- Too short a reverberation time produces the effect of ____________.
- The ratio of the energy absorbed by the area to the energy striking the area is called _______________.
- The coefficient of absorption depends on the ____________ of sound.
- The unit of sound absorption is ______________.
- Liveness of room may be ______________ to smooth audio reproduction.
- A live room may produce many response _____________.
- In a live room articulation will ____________.
- Small rooms should have ____________ reverberation time than large rooms.
- The noise level in a studio should be brought down to _______________.
- Heavy curtains and ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.