- What is a sound track and how is it recorded?
- Differentiae between unilateral, bilateral and push-pull sound tracks.
- What are the advantages of push-pull sound tracks?
- Explain the variable density method of sound recording.
- Which film is preferred in sound recording and why?
- Explain theatre sound reproduction system with the help of a block diagram.
- Explain briefly how a projector works.
- Briefly explain the following :
- free loop
- pull down
- zoom lens
- Compare the different types of screens used in image projection.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.