1. www.salesleadershipalliance.co.uk/sla-community-blog/interview-neil-rackham-the-original-spin-doctor/ (accessed February 14, 2013).
2. Adapted from Daniel H. Pink, To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth about Moving Others, (New York, NY: Penguin Group, 2012), pp. 16–19.
3. Michael R. Solomon, Greg W. Marshall, and Elnora W. Stuart, Marketing: Real People, Real Choices, 7th ed. (Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall, 2012), p. 427.
4. Christian Homburg, Jan Wieseke, and Torsten Bornemann, “Implementing the Marketing Concept at the Employee-Customer Interface: The Role of Customer Need Knowledge,” Journal of Marketing, July 2009, pp. 64–81.
5. Lucy McCauley, “Voices: The State of the New Economy,” Fast Company, September ...