Using web-based tools to reveal statistically relevant data for usability enhancements
• Enables design teams to leverage web-based tools to collect statistically significant information about what people are doing on your website or web application.
• Focus is on planning the appropriate strategy for the study, accurately selecting the right automated remote research tools, and configuring the logistics.
• Automated research tools can help researchers understand usability issues such as length of time and performance on task, common click paths, and trouble spots.
• It should be used with qualitative research methods that provide insight into why site visitors behave the way they do.
• Quantitative data can be ...