A framework aligning task behaviors, beliefs, and emotions with product and service features
• Can help you articulate root causes behind behaviors and develop solutions that deeply resonate with people.
• Diverse groups identified for study are called task-based audience segments, each usually comprised of at least four people.
• Diagrams are built from the bottom up, using singularly focused behaviors, beliefs, and emotions derived from interviews or diary studies.
• The top half of the diagram represents the behaviors, beliefs, and emotions people have as they set out to accomplish a task.
• The bottom half of the diagram represents the features, product, and service offering.
• The goal is to help teams make appropriate ...