Mapping the extent to which a product or service’s aspirational qualities connect to an audience
• A (VOA) provides an opportunity for a team to work together from a place of deep empathy, grounded firmly in research for what the user values and desires.
• There are seven value opportunities:
1. Emotion: adventure, independence, confidence, and power
2. Aesthetics: visual, auditory, tactile, olfactory, and taste
3. Identity: point in time, sense of place, and personality
4. Impact: social and environmental
5. Ergonomics: comfort, safety, and ease of use
6. Core Technology: reliable and enabling
7. Quality: craftsmanship and durability
• The VOA can be used to help the team consider competitive review, market ...