Active participation in design through subjective engagement with a prototype system or service, product, or place
• Similar to role-playing and bodystorming, low-fidelity prototypes or props are used to help create a realistic scenario of use and activate felt experiences.
• For exploring and evaluating ideas, design teams can use this method internally and with clients and users.
• Prototypes may include simple props and role-playing or physical and digital prototypes with some level of functionality tested in realistic situations.
• Experience prototyping is effective for persuading key audiences of the values inherent in design concepts, through direct and active engagement.
• A level of functionality allows realistic ...