Early prototype evaluations by a team of end users, stakeholders, and designers
• This brings multiple stakeholders together to step through and evaluate a task-based scenario from the end user’s perspective.
• As a group usability inspection method, it requires a diverse range of skills and perspectives to identify and consider problems early in the prototyping process.
• Attendees should be told that they will be asked to take the end user’s perspective as opposed to defending a system or design/development view.
• The whole team works together, focusing on usability problem detection and brainstorming solutions.
• Team walkthroughs can be more costly than individual techniques, but they have proven to be more effective. ...