Research to evaluate the usability and learnability of your competitors’ products
• This complements traditional marketing strategies and business audits by considering the social, economic, and technical context.
• It allows design teams to assess a competitor’s products from the end user’s point of view.
• Teams inspect how usable and learnable competitors’ digital applications are by conducting usability tests on competitive products, as well as on their own.
• In contrast to attitudinal surveys, competitive testing focuses on end-user behavior as people attempt to accomplish tasks that exist across products.
• By understanding key similarities and differences between competitors, gaps can be identified for further ...