The visual expression of thoughts, feelings, desires, and other aspects of life using images and words
• It can help mitigate the limitations of traditional verbal means in gathering innermost thoughts.
• The paper canvas may be blank, or it may have lines to suggest placement such as past, present, and ideal future.
• Collage kits should have images and words ambiguous enough to avoid bias, yet specific enough to be relevant.
• Blank frames or stickers and markers should be included for participants to add their own material.
• A single person usually completes a collage, but sessions are generally conducted in small groups.
• Participants present their collages to the group, providing insight about choices for analysis.
• Qualitative ...