Utilizing the design process as a reflective research activity to enhance design practices
• This examines the tools and processes of design thinking and making within the design project, bridging theory and building knowledge.
• It is constituted by the design process itself, including the critical act of recording and communicating the steps, experiments, and iterations of design.
• Designers utilize their work, including sketches, drawings, models, and prototypes to interrogate ideas, test hypotheses, and pose new questions.
• As an approach to interaction design, this method integrates models and theories with technical knowledge in the design process.
• Designers who conduct their research through creative, critically ...