Guiding journals for convenient expression of personal details about daily life and events
• They are ideal for collecting thoughts, feelings, or behaviors from participants at key moments across time.
• They are designed for portability and ease of use, with an overview of the topic instructions and a sample entry.
• Participants may be requested to document each time they engage in a particular behavior, encounter a product or situation, or have specific interactions.
• Creative page formats can be used to invite text entries, sketches, drawings, photographs, or stickers and multiple-choice responses.
• In rare cases, diaries may be used for usability studies or evaluation, as a means of collecting feedback from users testing ...