Technical information documenting where and f or how long people are looking when using an interface or interacting with products
• Eye movements tracked during reading or image-gaze tasks are identified for moments of fixation and rapid movements from point to point between fixations.
• Technology traces and documents patterns, generating data for interface and design usability studies.
• Optical methods are used to capture corneal reflections of infrared light on video using sophisticated cameras. Small sensing electrodes precisely detect movements.
• It can help examine printed text and visual materials, engaging with products or product assembly tasks, and navigating environments.
• Data is used to generate heat maps, aggregating ...