A collage of pictures, illustrations, or brand imagery to visually communicate aspects of design intent
• They are used to visually convey an essential description of design aesthetics, style, audience, or context.
• Images convey the particular styles, colors, products, brands, and environments associated with the designer’s interpretation of a given aesthetic.
• A user-based image board portrays a target audience, conveyed through their clothing, preferred brands, environments, transportation, and social interests.
• An environment-based image board visually shows sample interiors, furniture, lighting, fixtures, and conveys color palettes and atmospheric tone.
• The creation of image boards can serve internally as a consensus ...