A visual framework connecting a large number of ideas, objects, and events as they relate to a certain domain
• This provides scaffolding that can help visualize the complexities of a system to make new meaning.
• Concept maps consist of individual concepts (a well-understood idea, object, or event; usually nouns connected by linking words (usually verbs).
• Linking words that connect two or more concepts form a proposition that creates a meaningful statement.
• Articulating the correct focus question is a key step that will provide context and structure to the map.
• After a focus question is generated, a list of fifteen to twenty-five concepts should be identified and ranked from general to very specific.
• A preliminary ...