A silent sort method to help teams work through a problem space and prioritize focus
• The KJ Technique is a consensus-building exercise that helps teams externalize a complicated range of ideas and information.
• It focuses the team on one question and sets everyone to work on the same task at the same time.
• Everyone in the group writes as many problems, data, insights, or opinions as they can think of, in silence.
• Sticky notes are posted simultaneously, opening up the opportunity for a holistic assessment of the problem space rather than competing opinions.
• By providing a framework where everyone silently works together, decisions are made democratically, with little or no opportunities for coercion.
• Working efficiently, ...