A visual representation of shared content focus to set research and design activities
• The creation process draws on the preconceptions and knowledge of design team members, contributed in a shared vision.
• The simplicity of the diagram is deceptively powerful, representing individual perspectives in a consensus artifact to foster design focus.
• The territory map serves a critical role in building team dynamic and cohesiveness for collaborative work.
• A speculative vision of the future is combined, including the key people who may be involved in the design landscape to be explored.
• Constructed early in the design process, during planning, scoping, and definition, the map drives ideas for research and design.
• Territory ...