Brainstorming and spontaneous prototyping through dynamic physical experience and role-play
• Designers immerse themselves in user situations through simulated contexts while paying close attention to decisions, interactive experiences, and emotional responses.
• Concept ideas can be integrated and tested in play, and the active situation can inspire the spontaneous creation of new product and service concepts.
• Bodystorming prototypes use simple constructions and props at hand: for example, cardboard, boxes, existing objects, furniture, and lighting manipulations.
• While scenarios may be partially scripted from observations, the bodystorm encourages improvisation to capture real-world experiences.
• The method may be contained ...