A visualization of human interactions with a multi-channel product or service
• The journey map tells a visual story about an individual’s actions, feelings, perceptions, and mindset as they interact with a product or service.
• It should be an honest representation of an experience, including moments of indecision, confusion, frustration, delight, and closure.
• The journey map allows each moment of an interactive experience to be evaluated and improved by design.
• Multiple maps are usually created alongside personas and scenarios, each heavily informed by direct contact with customers who use the product or service.
• The journey map can shift an organization’s focus from an operational, system-centered view to the larger, ...