Remotely observing users completing tasks on their own devices in context
• A participant completes tasks while thinking out loud while software allows a remote researcher and observers to review behaviors and ask questions.
• Remote Moderated Research can reveal deep insights into contexts of use that cannot be replicated in a controlled lab environment.
• The method exposes rich, qualitative data about a participant’s native computer and possibly his or her physical environment.
• With “live recruiting,” participants can be intercepted when they begin a process, and research can be initiated immediately upon their consent.
• Live recruiting allows the research team to observe behavior in a task that the participant ...