The collection and analysis of Internet data to understand and optimize web usage
• This process provides a gateway for your organization to become invested in what your customers are doing online and why.
• The first step requires articulating what you want out of the data, expressing your goals and intent for what you want to measure.
• Knowing where you want to go can help you structure your content, analyze campaigns, segment your visitors, and measure your commerce and process tools.
• Translate all of the data into a short report people will want to read, avoiding analytics jargon and visualizing as much data as you can.
• Regularly share reports to internal stakeholders.
• Implement and act on the knowledge, focusing ...