Self-reported information about thoughts, feelings, perceptions, behaviors, or attitudes
• One of the primary tools used to collect survey information, the other being interviews.
• They are simple to produce and administer, but careful attention should be paid to question wording and response options, sequencing, and length.
• Factors in securing a good response rate in both print and digital questionnaires include appearance, clarity, instructions, arrangement, design, and layout.
• Open-ended questions provide opportunity for depth of response, whereas closed-ended questions are easier to numerically analyze and communicate.
• To maintain question neutrality while also gaining an indication of strength of response, Likert ...