Creative work sessions with participants organized around codesign methods
• Gain the creative trust and input of stakeholders and secure buy-in from team members and clients.
• Workshops can consist of projective techniques such as collage, mapping, or diagramming, to gain an understanding of the user’s world.
• There are common in generative research, with participants contributing to ideation through codesign.
• In evaluative sessions, participants collectively review concepts, offer feedback, and contribute insights for design iteration and refinement.
• Workshops may include hands-on training of simple design tools, enabling participants to create mock-ups, sketches, or storyboards, or role-play interactions.
• Plan ...