Capturing the day-to-day context in which people engage with your product or service
• This captures what customers do, think, and use as they set out to achieve a goal that involves your product or service.
• It provides a framework that design teams can use to isolate specific moments of delight, apathy, or frustration before, during, and after an experience.
• Individual moments can be transformed into sources of design team inspiration, from which opportunities for innovation can be identified.
• Qualitative data from interviews and directed storytelling reflects people’s social, environmental, and financial realities, underlying beliefs, values, and desires.
• Experience audits can help researchers isolate ...