Representative human profiles based on archetypal descriptions of users from research
• Crafted from information collected from real users through sound field research and captures common behaviors in meaningful and relatable profiles.
• They are useful in humanizing design focus, testing scenarios, and aiding in design communication.
• Human descriptions facilitate easy empathy and communication, while distinctions create useful targets for responsible design.
• Affinity diagramming or other methods can be used to cluster similarities across users to form archetypes.
• Personas are typically page-length descriptions, with a name, a photo, and a story describing key aspects of life, goals, and behaviors.
• Personas are used as a ...