Identify and prioritize the most promising opportunities from multiple design concepts
• It creates a forum for conversation and shared decision-making and can help overcome the common biases on multidisciplinary teams.
• The underlying concept is simple but powerful: the matrix ranks potential design opportunities against key success criteria.
• The “criteria” represents the primary measures of product success rated on a scale, as defined by the product team and organizational stakeholders.
• A listing of “opportunities” represents the design ideas that elicit the most serious interest from the team.
• Once there is an agreed upon recommended list, another creative “deep dive” can now refocus on newly agreed-upon design ...