Empirical evidence outlining which parts of a user interface should be fixed or improved
• Helps teams decide whether a product is usable enough to release or needs revision and further testing, through the following features:
– Executive summary, describing the most salient and serious usability problems first, with sections tailored to the concerns of any specific groups
– Total number of problems, including the frequency, impact, and persistence of usability problems, evidenced by screenshots, or participant quotes
– A list of the most severe and persistent problems.
– Positive findings that counterbalance problems with a similar number of observed interactions demonstrating good usability
– Detailed task and scenario ...