To master the competence of social skills, you need to master seven skills to manage others' emotions. These are listed as follows:
- Ethical influence: The skill to help others help themselves--not to get something out of someone by manipulating them
- Emotional intelligent leadership: The skill of having the willingness to be on service, to help others to grow in tandem with themselves
- Developing others: The skill of bringing the best out of others to enhance themselves and the organization
- Building bonds: The skill of proactively building and developing mutually beneficial, quality relationships
- Change catalyst: The skill of recognizing when change is needed, challenging the status quo, championing the need to change, ...