- How does evaluation affect decision making?
- How did evaluation evolve into a field?
- When is a needs assessment more appropriate than an evaluation?
- How can evaluators ensure commitment from their stakeholders? What happens if they neglect this step?
- What are the most compelling benefits for conducting an evaluation?
Get Performance Evaluation: Proven Approaches for Improving Program and Organizational Performance now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.