STRENGTHS AND LIMITATIONS
The model is considered to have the following strengths and limitations.
- A strong focus on aligning performance toward ultimate desired impact
- A strong focus on alignment of all evaluation steps
- Detailed guidance for conducting an evaluation in its entirety, from establishing partnerships to ensuring that recommendations are implemented
- A focus on finding the performance indicators appropriate to the evaluand rather than restricting the focus to predetermined performance indicators such as reaction, learning, or behaviors
- Appropriate for evaluating any range of programs and performance improvement interventions.
- A goal of alignment with other important performance improvement processes (for example, a needs ...