PERFORMANCE PLANNING STEPS
We have already understood the process of developing the contents of performance plans. The following performance planning steps can ensure the effectiveness of the same:
- Establish performance goals that are objective, quantifiable, and measurable.
- Describe the resource requirements to meet these goals.
- Document indicators to measure the performance.
- Align individual employee-level performances with organizational goals.
- Rate performance as per documented procedures in the performance plan.