DISADVANTAGES OF SPM
- It causes too much internal competition.
- There are too many performance indicators.
- The performance information is too aggregated.
- There is not enough strategic information in the system.
- The performance indicators are too subjective and, therefore, unreliable.
- There is too much historical information.
- Stronger accountability.
- Need for a broader set of measures of performance.
- Better facilitation of cross-functional understanding.
- Better goal setting.
- Formalization of the strategic planning process.
- Stronger individual accountability of employees.
- Stronger commitment of top management.
- Higher commitment to the strategy.
- Handling the increase in complexity of the organization.
- Better description of missions, strategies, and ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.