ROLE OF PERFORMANCE CONSULTANTS
Performance consulting is the transfer of new skills and competencies acquired through on-the-job training, focusing on the performance needs of employees. The idea behind is to improve the overall performance. The responsibilities of performance consultants are illustrated as follows:
- To attain a balance between the needs of the organization and the employees.
- To create synergy and teamwork.
- To identify and solve the problems of the employees.
- To assess and measure the actual performance of the employees.
- To identify and improve the internal and external factors affecting the performance of the employees.
- To motivate and support the employees.
- To review and give performance feedback to facilitate performance ...