CHARACTERISTICS OF SPM
Some of the characteristic features of SPM are:
- It can ensure that employees get clarity and understand what is expected of them.
- It can improve the skills and ability to deliver on pre-determined expectations.
- It can gain support from management to develop their capacity to meet expectations through given feedback on their performance.
- It can embrace the opportunity to discuss and contribute to individual and team goals and objectives.
- It is also about ensuring that managers themselves are aware of the impact of their own behaviour on the people they lead.
Strategic performance management is about establishing a culture where individuals and groups take responsibility for the continuous improvement of business processes ...