- Define management of change.
- What do you understand by strategic management change and process?
- Define sequential process of change and differentiate between the problem-solving and problem-finding approaches of change process.
- Write short notes on:
- The four basic strategies of change management
- The factors responsible for selecting a change strategy
- What do you understand by transformational change?
- How can management of effective change be done?
This exercise helps team members (and individuals) to identify their personal strengths, direction, aims, and goals, either in their personal life or for work-related development, or for both combined to effectively strategise upon a situation.
First ask participants ...